20040927

Chromeo

Chromeo makes vintage, danceable funk. I used to think they were a love it or hate it kind of band, but I have to admit they're growing on me, so there goes my theory. But they've definitely gotten the attention of the people over at DFA Records, with some electro-punkish remixes from both the DFA themselves and from label mate, Juan Maclean. These are them, along with another Chromeo track, Needy Girl, and another remix of Me & My Man.

Chromeo - Me & My Man (The Juan Maclean Mix)

Chromeo - Destination Overdrive (DFA Remix)

Chromeo - Needy Girl

Chromeo - Me & My Man (Fly Whitey Mix)

(source)

2 Comments:

Blogger heath said...

I loves me some chromeo...! as well as the bambaata from yesterday.

7:10 PM, September 28, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the entire Chromeo album has been posted among mp3bloggers... good times!
su | www.aumsupreme.com

4:28 PM, September 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home