20040926

Afrika Bambaataa & Gary Numan

Sorry it's another late update. So I was searching betterPropaganda for a track to post here this week and when I saw this first track on the homepage, I knew I didn't need to look any further. Afrika Bambaataa + Gary Numan = an amazing electro hiphop cover of classic synth pop song. Admittedly, I like the Nine Inch Nails cover of Metal better, but Bambaataa just gets respect because he's Bambaataa (and because he brought Kraftwerk to the dance floor in the 80's). And as a bonus, I'm posting another track from Bambaataa's new release, Dark Matter at the Speed of Light.

Afrika Bambaataa featuring Gary Numan - Metal

Afrika Bambaataa - Got That Vibe

(source)

1 Comments:

Blogger editor said...

The cover of Metal is the tightest song I've heard in months!! How did you get this? It is SO awesome.
lemole.blogspot.com (If I get around to updating it)

6:36 AM, October 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home