20040802

Freelance subversion/Alias

A bug was in my apartment. Well, it still is, but it's dead now. It fell from the ceiling and landed right inside my printer. I witnessed this, it looked exactly like the scene from the beginning of Brazil (which if you haven't seen, you really should). I'm not really sure what to do about it. I tried to shake it out, but it's really in there. I'm not sure what would happen if I tried to print something. I've decided not to worry about it at the moment. So chances are I'm probably doing to forget about it until one day, I go to print something and discover a large squished bug splattered across my new resume. I'll be sure to blog about it. But on to the music...

Somewhere in between hip hop, glitch and indietronica lies Alias. These tracks come from his releases on Anticon, the label that cLOUDDEAD uses to release their solo records. Unseen Sights, my favorite of these tracks, features Markus Acher of Notwist.

Alias - Unseen Sights

Alias - Eyes Closed

Alias - Pill Hiding

(source)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home