20040721

Untitled/Gotan Project

Today while doing some research for a show, I came across this quote from George Stults from 7th Heaven, when asked what he likes to do on the fourth of July: "My favorite thing to do for the fourth of July is to watch the fireworks; I love fireworks and downtown Detroit has one of the best fireworks display in at the least the country that I know of. I don’t know about the world" [shakes head] There are times when I hate my internship.

Gotan Project is a French band that combines the house sound of Paris with the tango sound of Argentia.

Gotan Project - Santa Maria (del Buen Ayre)

::source::

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, other countries do have fireworks......what is your internship?

dana

www.betterpropaganda.com

2:46 PM, July 22, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite tracks. I love Gotan Project!

-Kelly

9:57 PM, July 23, 2004  
Blogger bluecalx2 said...

well, that's true. and maybe there are other countries celebrating the independence of America that i'm just not aware of (though i kind of doubt that they're too big in comparison)...

and kel, i figured you would like that track.

10:16 PM, July 23, 2004  
Blogger bluecalx2 said...

dana

my internship is at a video production company in Manhattan. we work on documentaries (and other nonfiction television) for the likes of A&E, Discovery, Food Network, etc. i enjoy it there, but every once in a while i like to comment here on the little absurdities that i find there

10:23 PM, July 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home