20040602

I'm back from my London trip, unfortunately since I had to start working again right away, it's gonna take me a little while to get my life back in order again. So I'm gonna take a couple of more days off before I start updating with new links, mp3's, and thoughts about London (the trip was great by the way). So for today, a very short update.

If you haven't heard about this song from any of the other blogs yet, take a minute to download the Eric Idle (of Monty Python fame) FCC song. This is what he had to say about it: "Here’s a little song I wrote the other day while I was out duck hunting with a judge… It’s a new song, it’s dedicated to the FCC and if they broadcast it, it will cost a quarter of a million dollars."

Eric Idle - FCC Song

::source::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home