20040811

Exploding Dog//cLOUDDEAD


Exploding Dog used one of my title suggestions last week (btw if you don't know about this site, may I recommend that you visit right now and see what it's all about). I happened to be listening to LCD Soundsystem at the time. I think this could have made for some good cover art for Losing My Edge single.

In the spirit of telling you about things that a lot of you probably already know, I present (like many of the other blogs before have) cLOUDDEAD. I'm presenting it for anyone who might have missed them when their last album came out on Mush Records, or for anyone who heard Dose One's voice or cLOUDDEAD's unique style of hip hop and didn't quite get it the first time around (to be honest, I didn't love it the first time I heard it). So here it is, again. Because, dammit, I'm still pretty into that album.

cLOUDDEAD - The Velvet Ant

(source)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home