20040712

USA Today ran an article from Reuters about mp3 blogs. They listed a few blogs (unfortunately not Radio Babylon) which reminded me that I've been meaning to update my sidebar links a little. So I'm adding The Suburbs Are Killing Us, Royal Music, and a handful of other links worth spending some time at. And if you want to read more about mp3 blog thing, check out the article too.

I thought it was about time to post some avant-influenced vocal techno from Underworld. I still think Underworld. These are a couple of alternate versions from underworldlive.com. These are from before Darren Emerson left the band.

Underworld - Mmm... Skyscraper (Jam)

Underworld - Something Like a Mama/NUXX (Jam)

::source::

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Suburbs Are Killing Us is a great Blog and reaidng it, I found yours which is very good too!!!

Clandestina


http://www.20six.fr/ClandestinaRBemba

10:24 AM, July 13, 2004  
Blogger bluecalx2 said...

thanks! i really like your trilingual blog too!

9:59 PM, July 21, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home