20041118

103: Blog Links//The Ripoff Artist

Again, I have no time to blog, but I'm blogging anyway, because I've had to skip it so much lately. So unfortunately, this is gonna be a real quick one. The goods news is that I've updated my blogroll, so check out Lickety Spit, Selector de Frecuencias (Mexican music blog, in Spanish), and Byron Bitchlaces (I know this is an old one, and I don't know why I never added it before, but in case you missed it before, here it is). Also the address for Fluxblog has changed, he's dropped the blogspot out of it. More blogs coming to the sidebar soon.

Today's music is the glitch pop of Kid 606's label mate from Tigerbeat 6. And sadly, that's all the time I've got for reviewing, but dammit we needed another update. Sorry, more coming later.

The Ripoff Artist - Vibrating Vegetable

(source)

1 Comments:

Blogger selector said...

Hello, thanks for the mention. I've another blog called Crossfader Nation @ rafadro.blogspot.com

I post a mp3 daily here, about the 40 songs actually).

Thanks for the music.

rafa

12:10 AM, November 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home